Have You Ever Served In The Military? Currently Serving?
Find Out About Using Your VA Benefits To Buy A Home! It's Easy & It's Free
Find out about qualifying even with a past bankruptcy, foreclosure or credit concerns. We're veteran owned & operated!
Active Duty, Your BAH Could Buy You A Home!
Find out here or call/text us at 253-642-6447
VA Benefits Is The #1 Way For Active & Prior Service Members To Buy A Home!
- All branches of service qualify -
Let me start with "Thank You" for your service. I am Mark Gant, owner, agent and a veteran myself. After serving 9 years in the Army I became a real estate agent and have been doing this for over 24 years now. Active duty & veterans have earned a benefit from the VA that can get you into a home with no down payment. It's free and it's very easy to find out about qualifying. Best of all you don't need much money in the bank and for most it's less than $2,500. I have used my benefits several times and will always use them when purchasing a home. Yes, these benefits can be used more than once & even on multiple homes. No other zero down home buying program beats it.
If you're still active duty then you have the benefits of receiving BAH which means most, if not all, of your monthly mortgage is covered! Call me if you want to talk about the VA program & your benefits @ 253-642-6447.
Home Buying Steps for all veterans & active duty:
The 1st step is to talk with a VA qualified lender! Keep in mind that many sellers won't even let you look inside their homes until you have spoken with a lender and received a pre-approval letter. This letter is what proves to the seller or listing agent that you are qualified to buy. A pre-approval letter will also give you more buying power when it comes time to negotiate price, repairs or closing costs from the seller. We work several qualified VA lenders in the area that can go over the programs with you and get you into a home.
The 2nd step is to work with a VA qualified real estate agent. This is where we shine! Our agents are all VA specialists and have either served in the military or married to a veteran. With over 24 years experience we know the real estate business and how the VA program works! If you need assistance outside of Washington State just let us know & we'll connect you with a qualified agent in your search area.
Common buyer questions:
- Can a veteran really buy with just $1000? Yes, on average this is all you need to to secure a home.
Can I buy with questionable credit, low score, past bankruptcy or foreclosure? Yes if your credit is 580+ and if you had a bankruptcy it's been over 2 years.
- What if I get orders to move? Use the property as a rental. Let someone else pay your mortgage! Homes rent easy around any military base
- Do I have to be married to buy a home? No, that's not required unless you plan on using their income.
- Can I use my benefits more than once? Yes you can!
- Do I need a down payment or is it really '0' down? No down payment is needed if you qualify for your VA benefits.
- What if I’m under a lease? Talk to the landlord about penalty fees. In many cases we can get the seller to pay that for you.
- Can I do rent-to-own? Yes but we suggest doing the VA program which was designed for active duty & veterans.
- Are there other fees to be aware of? Some other costs would be an inspection if you decide to have one and the appraisal.
Active Duty & Your BAH
Your BAH is enough to get you into a home! Stop wasting it on rent and use it to buy a home in today's market. What's great is the government is paying your mortgage while you serve and if you get transferred you now have a property you can rent out while you build your financial future. You'll never have another opportunity in your life like this one.
Contact us today and get your home buying questions answered or to find out about qualifying for your VA benefits. Remember, you earned them & we're 100% free service to ALL home buyers! Call or text us at SOLDIERS HELPING SOLDIERS! - We're veteran owned and we're here to help,
Call or text us anytime at 253-642-6447
Local Military Homes is a division of Washington Home Sales. A veteran owned and operated company
Searching Outside of Washington State?
Call us for a qualified military veteran real estate agent in your area 253-642-6447